Back to Jobs
We are seeking a part-time Merchandise Seller to join our Operations/Production team at The Vogue and Rock the Ruins. In this role, you will be working with our in-house and touring production personnel to coordinate the selling, display, inventory tracking, and merchandise packing for nationally touring artists.
- This person will work directly with in-house and touring production personnel to coordinate merchandise
- This person needs to be able to work independently, but with direction from production and operations personnel
- This person will be handling cash, credit card payments, and making change for in-house purchases
- The nature of this role is very fast-paced and this person will need to be ready to jump at a moment’s notice in order to ensure the best experience for our touring artists and talent
- This person must possess a friendly and outgoing personality as he/she will be a representation of both the Rock the Ruins and Forty5 brands and the brands of our touring artists.
- This person will need to count in (inventory) of merch from a band and count out (inventory) at the end of the night
- This person will need to be available from 1.5-2 hours before doors until after load out at the end of the night on show days
- This person will set up tables and display racks to showcase the touring merchandise in an aesthetically pleasing manner
- This person will need to assist in the repacking of any merch that is left over at the end of the show night.
Required Skills and Experience
- Must be 15 years or older
- Must remain sober for the duration of all shifts at the venue
- Must own a working cell phone
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills as well as a friendly personality
- Must possess basic math skills and have experience with handling cash
*Seasonal Position but opportunity to for continued work at other Forty5 venues*
What We Value
We are building the most unique collection of music properties in the industry, anchored around the historic The Vogue Theatre located in Broad Ripple Village in Indianapolis. Our ambition is high and we constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities. We are growth-minded and work at a very fast-pace. We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, and mentorship required to win.
The Vogue is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Copyright © 2023 Forty5, LLC. All rights reserved.