Does Rock the Ruins have a mobile App?
Yes! Purchase and manage your tickets and more. Download from the Apple App Store or on Google Play.
What parking and transportation options are available at this venue?
On-site parking at Holliday Park is extremely limited and only available to those who purchased the parking add-on. Other options for parking include:
1. Purchasing paid parking (if available) via the Rock the Ruins app.
2. Purchasing paid parking (if available) on-site.
3. RECOMMENDED: Ridesharing and carpooling. The rideshare/drop-off zone is on Springmill Road between 63rd St. and 64th St. near the GA Entrance.
4. Free, but limited, overflow parking will be available at The Orchard School via 64th St or Congregation B'Nai Torah via Hoover Road. Each lot will have a designated shuttle to transport guests to and from the venue. Shuttles will leave pick-up locations in 30-minute increments from 4:30 to 10:30 pm and dropoff guests inside Holliday Park near the General Admission entrance. After the show, guests may wait at the same location to be picked up and driven to the overflow lots when they are ready to depart. If you prefer to walk to and from the overflow lots, we highly recommend using 63rd street and other less trafficked roads to get to your destination.
How do the shuttle buses work and what is the schedule?
Free, but limited, overflow parking will be available at The Orchard School via 64th St or Congregation B'Nai Torah via Hoover Road. Each lot will have a designated shuttle to transport guests to and from the venue. Shuttles will leave pick-up locations in 30-minute increments from 4:30 to 10:30 pm and dropoff guests inside Holliday Park near the General Admission entrance. After the show, guests may wait at the same location to be picked up and driven to the overflow lots when they are ready to depart. If you prefer to walk to and from the overflow lots, we highly recommend using 63rd street and other less trafficked roads to get to your destination.
I paid for a reserved parking spot. Where do I enter Holiday Park?
If you purchase a reserved/paid parking spot, you’ll enter the venue in your vehicle at the corner of 64th Street and Spring Mill Road.
I can’t find my ticket!
All purchased tickets can be found in our mobile Rock the Ruins app, or via email after you complete a purchase. If you still don’t see it, we can look your order up using the purchaser’s name when you arrive for the event!
What is your refund/cancellation policy?
All sales are final and no refunds will be issued at any time for any reason including weather conditions and set time changes.
Are there Premium upgrades available?
Yes, we have a variety of ways to upgrade your experience at Rock the Ruins. Click here to view a full list of available Premium upgrades (while supplies last)!
Where is the Premium entrance?
The Premium entrance is located at the back of Holliday Park near the Nature Center and Rock the Ruins stage.
Do children get in free?
Children 3 and under get in for free.
Are strollers permitted?
Yes, strollers are permitted but will be searched upon entrance.
Are diaper bags permitted?
Yes, diaper bags are permitted but will be searched upon entrance.
Is there shade?
The park has several shaded areas that tend to fill quickly. If you or your party needs shade, we recommend arriving when doors open for the event.
Do children need a ticket to enter the Premium area?
Children under 12 years of age do not need to purchase a premium upgrade as long as they are accompanied by an adult who has purchased a premium upgrade. Please note that anyone under 21 years of age is prohibited from entering the shaded tent where alcoholic beverages are purchased.
Can my kids play on the playground while I enjoy the show?
No, there is no re-entry outside of the fenced-in concert space/venue. If you or your children leave the fenced-in area, you will not be allowed to re-enter the concert venue.
Can I bring a water bottle?
(1) Factory-sealed water bottle per guest or (1) transparent and empty reusable water bottle per guest are permitted. There is a water filling station near the ruins.
Can I bring a chair?
Lawn chairs are permitted at all shows, besides the Cavetown show on July 30, as long as they are not obstructing the view of other concert goers.
Can I bring a blanket?
Blankets are permitted at all shows.
Can I bring an umbrella?
Standard size umbrellas are permitted. Beach or golf umbrellas will not be allowed.
Can I bring a cooler?
No outside food or drink is permitted.
Beverages are available for purchase at bar stations throughout the venue. GA guests may purchase cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages at the bar on the perimeter of the premium section that faces the ruins.
What is your bag policy?
Small bags and purses are permitted but will be searched upon entrance.
Can I bring my pet?
For the safety and comfort of our guests, pets will not be allowed inside the concert grounds. Working service animals are welcome! Emotional support animals are not working service animals.
Can I bring bug spray or sunscreen?
Bug spray and sunscreen are welcome and encouraged but only in versions that are NOT in an aerosol can. Non-aerosol sprays, lotions, and wipes are permitted.
Is there re-entry?
No, there is no re-entry permitted. If you leave the fenced-in concert area, you cannot come back inside.
Can I smoke?
There is no smoking permitted in all IndyParks.
What items are prohibited?
The following items are prohibited from entering the concert grounds. If you try to bring these items in, you will be asked to dispose of them or return them to your car.
- All firearms (with or without a permit)***
- Bladed items of any kind
- Aerosols, including pepper/mace spray, sunscreen and bug spray
- Fireworks, flammable liquids, and other explosive materials
- Audio recording devices (unless you have been granted a Press Pass)
- Professional cameras and video cameras with telephoto or removable zoom lenses (unless you have been granted a Press Pass)
- Drones or any other remote controlled moving object
- Monopods, tripods, and selfie sticks
- Backpacks and other large bags
- Beach balls and other inflatable items
- Confetti, glitter (any items that may be thrown), and face paint
- Bull horns, musical instruments, and other noisemakers
- Coolers (including any outside food and beverage items)
- Hula hoops and juggling sticks
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pens
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by management/staff
***Holliday Park is a gun-free zone for the Rock the Ruins season per Indianapolis ordinance.
Do you have a lost and found?
Yes, lost and found is located at the Box Office tent near the General Admission entrance. Rock the Ruins is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Is there ADA parking available?
Yes, a limited amount of ADA parking spots will be available in both the General Admission lot and the Premium lot.
What is the weather policy?
Rock the Ruins shows will happen rain or shine! Should there be severe weather, our staff will notify you via our social media channels, email, and push notifications in the Rock the Ruins app. Unless temperatures or conditions are deemed dangerous by weather emergency professionals, the show will happen! All set times are subject to change due to weather.
My question hasn't been answered. Can I talk to someone?
Yes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What does a General Admission ticket include?
Along with the opportunity to enjoy an exceptional night of music, a General Admission (GA) ticket grants you access to the main Rock the Ruins lawn area. This area hosts the historic and picturesque ruins, water filling stations, GA portable restrooms, a variety of local food vendors, and all GA bars.
What food options will be available on site?
We are excited to offer the following vendors at every show this season:
- Byrne's Pizza
- Lou Malnati's Pizza
- Nicey Treat
- Pronto Taco
- T'Days Jerk
- The Garnacha Spot
- The OverGrown Pasture
- Weiner Dreams
- Wild Boar BBQ
Does Rock the Ruins have a hotel partner?
Yes! Hotel Broad Ripple is the official hotel partner of Rock the Ruins.